Monday, May 07, 2007

that IS the way (i like it): hockey night in canada and the adventures of mr. storkbat, cornpuff and alfie jr.

i take back all the things i said about blogger and pictures and not working ... because: voila! mr storkbat and cornpuff a la hockey night in canada!

now that i am still waiting to hear back from a couple of job interviews .... but am getting some things done, such as cleaning out my room so that it can be painted. the cool thing is that i ended up reading a couple of my old diaries. my entry for november 1, 1996: (translated)


"dear diary. i have to tell you today that nothing happened. goodnight, gesiena."


i surely had a good laugh about all the crushes i had, and all the marks i got on my tests. my last entry for that year was the results from a playbackshow that we had as a year-end party for choir. my friends and i got specific haircuts, and matching outfits to sing this song: verliefd zijn - guus meeuwis & vagant . i am not sure what is up with the video. because blogger is not letting me post any videos :-(


i have to go get changed now, as i watered the trees, and got myself real wet.


as for my dearly beloved senators: YAYzors! only 8 more wins till the Stanley Cup. in the meantime i am making roadtrip plans for ottawa/buffalo. wednesday i will be going to T.O. to get my passport renewed. so maybe buffalo won't be such a bad idea. hmmm ... mom's home, i better go look productive.

No comments: