Wednesday, February 20, 2008

i've got my sunglasses

view from this morning's drive

a tuesday afternoon stroll

sydenham river

my return was delayed by a day as i had disappeared into a winter wonderland. however frustrsating the driving is in snow, the sheer beauty of it all makes it surely worth it.

of course i did take my camera along to try and take some snapshots of my adventures. but with my luck the batteries died when i was at inglis falls. and so i did not have the chance to capture my brother's friend jumping up into a tree only to fall backwards with the tree in his arms. but i can assure you that it was the one of the funniest things i have seen so far this year.
as for hockey: we got our satellite installed right on time for me to watch a devils beating of the senators. of course all of that was forgotten, when the senators finally registered a win on tuesday night. of course i am grieved by that fact that sportsnet east did not let me watch the game. as for other hockey: i did get to watch my brother's hockey practice, which is very entertaining, especially since some of the children have a skating ability that resembles mine. but, i did catch the winning breakaway goal on video, so it can go somewhere in the family files.

that is all for now, i think i will post a sign at the front door, warning: cleaning frenzy ahead, because this house could use some cleaning.

2 days until Matchbox Twenty :-)

No comments: