Thursday, March 20, 2008

titleless

a couple of weeks ago i was on the bus and could not find one of my gloves. i thought i had lost it somewhere between waiting for the bus and getting on the bus. and surely the other day, a very rainy day (i might add), and a couple of weeks later it was just lying there, all wet and lonely on the curb in front of shoppers drug mart. and for some reason i felt so sad for it. like i was choosing to keep it lying there, so lonely and cold, after it had kept me so warm for much of the winter. now, i know that it is somewhat silly beyond belief, but i have been thinking about going back there and picking it up. i guess in some sense, someone swedish should appear on my screen and tell me "it is because you are crazy, it has no feelings." and if not that, this might just appear on your screen. thanks anna.

and can i impart to you how excited i am to receive a copy of the bbc drama north and south in the mail today? teehee.

keane - try again

1 comment:

Miss. Scarlett said...

I don't think that's crazy, G. If anything I think you totally should have gone and picked it up and cleaned it so it could be useful again. I mean, practically it means you won't have to go buy another pair of gloves!