Monday, July 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Whoot! I resorted to a significant dose of coffee and sugar to make it through the day! It is evening, and I am working! Actually working.

Anyways, one thing is sure, that if I don't make this post, it will never happen. And I have to convince you again that the Holstein Rodeo is well-worth any terrible weather conditions you may have to endure. Last year? Rain. This year? Extreme Heat and Extreme Cold. Basically Saturday was a summation of the weather we have been having so far this summer, it even included rain. I do have a nice sunburn on my shoulders to show for this day.

And some nice shots:
and the Road Hammers:
On a side-note:
Upon a couple of years of data and analysis, it can be determined that the busier I am, the more likely I am to post updates about life. Seeing that the next three weeks are going to be, well, beyond any craziness that I have ever experienced, I have a feeling I will be posting lots as well. I do pre-apologize for the fact that they may simply say "aaah" so as to imply some sort of agony. I will survive.

One final Post Scriptum: what happens to dead tadpoles? I have seen many tadpoles in the pond at home, and I know few of them become frogs, then why don't I see any dead tadpoles?

No comments: