Sunday, January 21, 2007

lonely no more

this is the respect we do(n't) show Chara .. hehe
"they're all coming back to me ...."
after a weekend of being pretty alone, everyone came trickling back in. cheers to Cindy for coming over and visiting on friday and cheers to Julie for coming back early on Saturday! For other noteworthy happenings, I sat through quite some time of watching tennis on fridaynight, and rather enjoyed it. and shopping on saturday morning ... and then Skate Canada on saturdaynight and hockey! It was all quite a waste of time ... but rather enjoyous. Today was a day of many firsts. Some acrobatic stunts and extensive car pushing was quite entertaining.
Anyways, I don't have too many good stories or happenings to report on ... so i will lay off on boring entries. just thought i put out an entry for the week.
UPDATE: on the car story, let me refer you to the all the details ... good times!
song: take that- patience

1 comment:

JVE said...

I think you have a story or two to tell now :P check my blog!! lol.. good times :)