Monday, February 26, 2007

terug van weggeweest

Reading week is already over and we are on the homestretch. The next pitstop is the summer, and I am not quite ready for that one yet.
Spend a few days in Ottawa and a few days in Owen Sound this past week. And experienced almost every type of weather on the way back to Hamilton this past Sunday. I was wow-ed by the amount of snow there was back home, and had a super fantastic time in Ottawa. the last part just makes me anxious to finish school … and move. maybe? It was also the first time I tried skating in a while, on the Rideau Canal, and even if I was not very good, it was the ultimate Canadian experience for a Dutch(wo)man. + think beaver tails. Talking about Canadian – Dutch experiences: I thought this article was pretty cool:
across the pond
with the current exam schedule for this semester: it looks like I will be here until the bitter end; the 25th. a more detailed update to come later

week theme song: nowhere with you - joel plaskett (as a tribute to my sisters :-) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey G
Don't you think about moving...The snowy O.S. metropolis and it's inhabitants would love to see you stay around. and yes, YAY, hip hip hooray for being a great Sens fan!

Randy

JVE said...

sounds like you made it back safe and sound :) not sure where you exam status is at this point.. hopefully none this week? plug on warrior, plug on.. the end is nigh.

moving? where to?