Tuesday, April 03, 2007

flying high

i have diagnosed myself with an extreme case of spring fever, because despite all the unsure-eties and frustrations i have to say i am a happy gal. too restless and excited to sit still and actually study ...
for the more frustrating part: all i can say about my current status is that it is a large, juicy, sweet and sour pickle. i have no idea what i will be doing in a month, and am not really getting anywhere in the decision-making process. but i wont be taking a history seminar in the summer, as the random-like allotment system did not work in my favour, so now i am trying to put my economics skills to the test in a cost-benefit analysis of the situation. plus i am trying my hardest to find a job, either here or in owen sound, which is turning out to be harder than it should be. i think altogether that leaves me praying for a solution, and wishing i could go home to consult the parent-unit. almost easter!

in the meantime i am making a sincere effort to study for exams, while also wasting my time on facebook and other internet venues that have little or no value to my education or general well-being. oh well. i did end up listening to the westlife rendition of "total eclipse of the heart" which gives me a whole new appreciation for the 80's. i mean that was a great decade. and also in the spirit of boybands i have to share that mark (for those who followed the above link: the third one from the left, with the shirt/sweater combination) is very handsome! he has very nice features ;-)


oh! must mention about the weekend! frouke, my (maybe not so) lil' sis came to visit me, which was a perfect excuse for the b-clayans of this world to go out. even though we were surrrounded by a much too large number of leafs fans who were ready to eat their plates or something ... it was bunches of fun! anyways toronto won (so no plates were eaten), ottawa won, it's all good. and i will be practicing my pool skills so next time my team can turn out as winners as well. i try.

anyways, i should be getting the laundry out of the dryer, before it burns. because i think that is possible. and i cant risk losing the vanilla smell from my clean laundry ...

i shall study. and listen to more of the same song. and update this blog more often, with hopefully some substance of thought ... or thoughts of substance? and in the spirit of the near end of the hockey season: Go Sens Go.

tuesday tune: james morrison - the pieces don't fit anymore

No comments: