Monday, March 26, 2007

when the sun comes through

as i was reading through my courseware for business history i came across a line that i had written on the top corner of a page "you tiny brained wipers of other peoples' bottoms" -> i am sure that i had a reason for wanting that documented, but even if it never serves the purpose i had intended for it (the one that i can't remember) it brought me a really good laugh amidst all this essaying. plus a page on economies of scale and scope, and organizational capabilities deserves some extra flavour. btw anyone remember what it is from (b/c i had to google it)

back to work and then maybe treat myself to TCBY? probably.

essaying tune on a not so lonely day: the great lake swimmers - to leave it behind

1 comment:

Miss. Scarlett said...

I love the Great Lake Swimmers!

And that quote is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail! I'm so glad you remembered it. It's a great insult to bring out whenever you need it.