Saturday, March 24, 2007

call me crazy ... call me what you will: just call me

the nice thing about being home alone is being able to blast music and sing along and not having to worry about anyone reminding you about it in a future wedding speech ... hypothetically anyways. at the same time though ... it is ve-ery quiet.

i did realize this weekend i am going to have to work on my comebacks so i can win the next insult-off from jax she pretty much silenced me last night. and then she thinks i will miss her ... pffff ... sheesh. crazy girl that one. well maybe i dont do canadian beer very well, that could be it. blame canada: always blame canada.

must do work. must ... and she collapses on her computer, only to wake up right in time for church the next morning. actually my room is small enough that if i fall backwards i end up on my bed: so backwards it is!

sing-a-long song for a-lone-some-ness like times: kt tunstall - other side of the world
"over the sea and far away
whe is waiting like an iceberg
waiting to change,
but she's cold inside
he wants to be like
the water,
all the muscles tighten in her face
buries her soul in one embrace
they're one and the same
just like water"

sweet, popsicle sweet, dreams!

No comments: