Friday, March 09, 2007

new companion

last night i had the chance to attend a Girls' Night Out organized by some of my fellow christians and wonderful friends at C4C. i had such a great time, and came out with daringly purple/red nails! but most excitingly and importantly i won the door price of a betafish - he has been named alfonzo, which coincidently does make me think of alfie in an italian style -> see everything does relate to hockey! he is going to be living in my room for now, until i buy him a nice home to put him where all the fun happens: in the living room.

on a slanted sidenote: after a 5-1 victory over the leafs last night ... it dawned upon me how much i enjoy the extreme happiness after smoking leafs. i just hope that i, and they (our boys), can keep their heads clear after the joyous occassion.
does that count as an addiction? am i addicted?

i better get some coffee now, pack my bags and get ready for a weekend in the OS
as for my weekend tunes: carlos - silmarillia 2007

GO SENS GO!

No comments: