Sunday, March 01, 2009

Ville de Montréal: ma première visite

Despite the driving, the getting lost, and the loads of work on my mind, Montreal was great! While we stayed on an island in Laval, we did make it (although with some difficulty) downtown, and Old Montreal.

Remnant of the Montreal 1967 Expo.

Notre Dame Basilica of Montreal - front of the chapel

St. Joseph's Oratory

On a whole other sidenote I came across this website, passiveaggressivenotes.com, I think if you have ever lived, not alone really, some of the stuff on this website might seem very relate-able. It makes me think of this note I left someone who kept parking in the parking spot ... it is not on the website, so I don't think it was taken very badly. Now if only the person that put their bumper into my car would have left me a note ....

No comments: