Sunday, September 30, 2007

at the next high school reunion ....

.... i won't be a country rock star like some of us (Welcome to Jeff Catto On-Line) ... but maybe i will have some fun stories to tell, and accomplishments to share.

yeah. i have that kind of confidence.


this song has been in my head all day: andre hazes en gerard joling - blijf bij me, which instantly makes me think of this song: lange fraas en baas b - het land van.


while i was on the bus the other day, an older lady started talking to me about my t-shirt. i was wearing a "the doors" t-shirt, that i had once picked up at bluenotes for less than $5. she told me i had very good taste, and continued talking about the band, and how my parents must have been big fans. when i told her they were more into country, she shook her head, and applauded me for making much better choices .... thing is: i haven't listened to most of their music, and could not tell you one thing about the band. i was really sweating it for minute ... serves me right though, i suppose.

a friend of mine shared this with me. i love the part where luxembourg gets beat up. hmm .. i should really try to figure out how to paste the actual thing here, rather than link it. yeah ... about that.

No comments: