Saturday, December 08, 2007

exam frenzy

"If I could make these moments endless
If I could stop the winds of change
If we just keep our eyes wide open
Then everything would stay the same"

altogether trying to bolster my spirits, remain hopeful, pray continually, and ... study hard:

exam status [1/3]

just came back from labour economics exam, and am glad to report it went relatively well. it was certainly nice to see the senators logo staring at me everytime i looked up, as some guy in front me had to wear his cap backwards: he is a smart man.

am now preparing for a monday morning exam: 3 essays in 3 hours. yikes.
some things change, but other things remain the same, so exam time has come around and the repeat function on my playlist is put to good use again: listening to josh groban - you're the only one & westlife - love crime: " know that for you to be here without me by your side it's a love crime"

where the first song is so terribly good, and the second one is so terribly catchy.

logging off in 3 ... 2 ... 1

beep.

No comments: