Sunday, December 09, 2007

red friday

"how good it was for me to suffer pain; So that in all Your statutes You might school me; The perfect law that You, O Lord ordain; Exceeds all earthly riches. Let it rule me!; Your ordinances are my greatest gain; For gold and silver can no longer fool me" (Psalm 119: 27 anglo-genevan psalter, revised version)

i received an e-mail in my inbox today, and as much as it may be a piece of propaganda, it cannot be far from the truth. i have been studying international economic organizations the last few days for an exam coming up tomorrow, and there is a lot to be questioned, but i support the men and women overseas nonetheless.

"You put on your anti war/don't support the troops shirt, and go meet up with your friends. He still fights for your right to wear that shirt""You criticize your government, and say that war never solves anything.He sees the innocent tortured and killed by their own people and remembers why he is fighting. You hear the jokes about the war, and make fun of men like him "


cold - can you feel it in your heart

No comments: