Wednesday, October 01, 2008

mumble jumble

phewww ... this day is almost over.

since i woke up late for classes, had to run out the door, and parked in the wrong parking lot, i was convinced this was going to be the third day in a row of a string of bad luck. but then, when i got back to the car, the parking meter attendant officer dude, was just a couple of cars away from me, which being two hours late was pretty lucky for me. so the tides had turned ... ?

not really, as I just went to school, pretty sure wednesday night being dodgeball night ... but alas it is raptors basketball camp. so I checked the intermural schedule, and check! no game tonight. so I forked over some cash for a parking pass ... for nothing. so, after trying to get a peek of the toronto raptors, without any luck, I opted for a jog along the river instead. that was nice I guess.

the extra time I could use to apply for jobs though ... it is ultra convenient to have assignments, job applications and social events all planned for the same weekend :)

augustana - twenty years

3 more days until official hockey starts! can I say GO SENS GO?

No comments: